A properly functioning furnace in your home is essential - especially here in Chicago, Illinois we know how important it is to keep your family safe and warm. There are a handful of options to choose from when selecting the right furnace for your home and budget. Millennium Electric carries only top brand manufacturers. We are dedicated to keeping you educated on what it takes to ensure your furnace runs properly for its life span of 18-20 years. We can provide you with every service you will need to make sure your furnace is operating perfectly. From safety inspections to tune ups, we can even remind you when your furnace is due for a filter change!
Here are some common questions you might have when it comes to furnaces:
- 80% or 90% Efficient EER (Energy Efficiency Rating) of Furnace?
- Single stage furnace, two stage furnace, or self modulating type furnace?
- Variable speed blower or standard blower?
- Is sound and issue? Insulated cabinet or standard?
- Should you consider supplemental heat?
- What are other people buying?
- When can I see a return on my investment?
- What should my system cost?
||Carbon monoxide leakage can occur in your home without your knowledge. Carbon monoxide is a harmful, odorless gas that can be lethal. By changing the filters and scheduling proper furnace maintenance, you can detect any problems early. Millennium Electric can help you protect your family by providing the service and parts necessary to ensure your furnace is operating properly at all times. Contact Us today at 708-254-8704
Energy Analysis - Looking for the best bang for your buck? Want to know how much new windows and insulation will increase your bottom line before you commit to the job?
With an energy analysis, we can determine the costs to heat your home under different criteria and help you determine cost-effective changes for optimal results.
Service - We offer affordable repairs of all major brands of equipment, as well as:
- Duct repair, design, and analysis
- Load calculations
- Energy analysis.
Installation - Think size doesn’t matter?
Don’t be fooled. A properly sized HVAC unit makes all the difference in the world. That’s why we do load calculations on your home to determine the heat loss, so you pick the right equipment every time.
Our full HVAC contractor services range from residential projects to light commercial work, which includes furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps and ductless heat pumps. No matter the scope, we’ll get the job installed right.
Most contractors are out the door when the furnace gets turned on, leaving the job 90% done. We’ll check the airflow, run the furnace in emergency heat and defrost mode, and check the temperature rise in each cycle, to make sure everything’s running smoothly before we go.
Maintenance - We offer a 20-point precision tune up that can be scheduled once a year, which includes:
- Checking system for proper refrigerant charge
- Checking compressor and fan amps
- Checking and clean condenser coil
- Checking capacitors
- Checking contactor points
- Brushing our electrical cabinet
- Checking all caps and valves for seals and/or proper snug fit
- Checking thermostat operation and mounting
- Checking blower amps
- Checking heal strip amps, circuit components and safeties
- Checking/evaluating evaporator coil for buildup
- Checking blower wheel for buildup
- Check all electrical connections and wires
- Change/wash filter
- Checking temperature splits
- Lubricating all moving parts where applicable
- Flushing and vacuuming drain line/pan and evaluating drainage
- Checking float switch operation
- Cleaning equipment exterior
- Checking final performance and report necessary improvements
Indoor Air Quality - Did you know that airborne viruses stay air born for 24 to 48 hours, and bacteria has a long life as well?
To combat these viruses, we provide electronic air filters, media air filters, and UV germicidal air purifiers. The UV light kills these harmful agents in ¼ of a second.
Have allergies or an asthmatic person in the home? Assessing your IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) can also be highly beneficial.
There are three basic strategies to improve indoor air quality:
- Source Control
- Improved Ventilation, and
- Air cleaners
Worried about your indoor air quality? Call us today for your complimentary consultation at.
708-254-8704 We’ll help you clear things up right.
||Air Conditioning, Heating and More!
In addition to furnace service and air conditioning service, Millennium Solar offers solar thermal, standby generators, and hot water heaters too! We service the heating and air conditioning needs of residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
||Why should I invest in solar?
- It will produce clean, safe and reliable energy everyday
- Provides a hedge against future energy rate hike
- It will increase the value of your home
- State tax exemptions and federal tax credits will pay a good portion of installation
- It is good for the environment and good for your wallet
- It is a safe investment. According to most estimates the sun will continue to provide energy for the next couple of million years.
- Your system is backed by manufacturer’s warranties.
- As long as the sun keeps shining you will keep saving money
- It reduces the need for conventional water heating by 2/3rds based on dept. of energy
- You save approximately 75% from April to October and 40% from November to March
Are state and federal credits and rebates guarantee
Yes both state and federal are guarantee
Is my house suitable for solar
You need a south or southwest facing roof, approximately 200 square feet of available roof space and enough space in your mechanical room for a storage tank 30"dia x 70" high
At Millennium Electric we pride ourselves on being reliable and dependable. We offer great prices and expert service for all your heating and cooling needs. Our solar systems reduce the need of conventional heating by 2/3rds based on the Department of Energy. With a 2-year guarantee on installations, we are confident that with us, you will have a job well done.
30% federal tax credit no cap and 100% state tax exemption